Offer details form part of these terms and conditions.
1. Entry is open to residents of the UK except employees (and their families) of Cedar House Productions, its printers and agents, the suppliers of the prizes and any other companies associated with the competitions.
2. In entering the competition you are allowing Cedar House to subscribe your name and email address to its regular newsletter. Your details will not be handed to any third parties.
3. The entrant(s) must be aged 18 or over.
Proof of identity and age may be required.
4. Use of a false name or address will result in disqualification.
5. All entries must be made directly by the person entering the competition.
6. Entries made online using methods generated by a script, macro or the use of automated devices will be void.
7. No responsibility can be accepted for entries lost, delayed or corrupted, or due to computer error in transit.
8. The prize as stated, is not transferable to another individual and no cash or other alternatives will be offered.
9. The winner(s) is(are) responsible for expenses and arrangements not specifically included in the prizes, including any necessary travel documents, passports and visas.
10. Prizes are subject to availability and the prize suppliers’ terms and conditions.
11. The promoters reserve the right to amend or alter the terms of competitions and reject entries from entrants not entering into the spirit of the competition.
12. In the event of a prize being unavailable, the promoter reserves the right to offer an alternative prize of equal or greater value.
13. The winner(s) agree(s) to the use of their name, photograph and disclosure of county of residence and will co-operate with any other reasonable requests by Cedar House relating to any post-winning publicity.
14. Unless stated otherwise the winner(s) will be drawn at random from all entries received by the closing date stated within the promotional material.
15. Reasonable efforts will be made to contact the winner(s). If the winner(s) cannot be contacted, or are unable to comply with these terms and conditions, the Promoter reserves the right to offer the prize to the next eligible entrant drawn at random, or in the event that the promotion is being judged the Promoter reserves the right to offer the prize to the runner(s)-up selected by the same judges.
16. Failure to respond and/or provide an address, or failure to meet the eligibility requirements may result in forfeiture of the prize.
17. Where applicable, the decision of the judges is final based on the criteria set out in the promotion and no correspondence will be entered into over this decision.
18. Competitions may be modified or withdrawn at any time.
19. The Promoter is Cedar House Productions.
20. In the event of a discrepancy between these standard terms and conditions and the details in the promotional material (or any other terms and conditions provided/referred to at the time of entry), the details of the promotional material (and any other terms and conditions provided/referred to at the time of entry) shall prevail.
21. Only one entry per person is permitted, unless otherwise stated. Automated entries will be invalidated, including multiple entries from the same IP or telephone number range.
22. Proof of making phone call, sending post/e-mail is not proof of our receipt of your entry. No responsibility can be accepted for entries that are lost, delayed or damaged.
23. The closing date is September 30th 2016 at 11.59pm (UK time).
24. The first complying correct entry drawn will be the winner.
25. Winner will be formally notified (by email) within 10 days of the closing date. Full details of the prize will be given in writing upon notification. Where we notify a winner by email, we will ask for confirmation of receipt by reply email.
26. The judge’s decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
27. The winning entrant’s wedding must take place within the UK or our offer will exclude travel for international weddings.
28. The winning entrant’s wedding must fall on a day that is free and available for the Cedar House Productions.
29. Prize winners shall not, under any circumstances whatsoever, sell or transfer their prize to any other person(s). Selling or transferring prizes includes, but is not limited to, selling and/or distributing on any website including any auction site whether it is operated by a third party or by a prize winner.
30. Cedar House reserves the right to cancel any prize if it has reasonable grounds for believing that a prize winner has, or has attempted to, sell, transfer or exchange their prize.
31. No cash alternative or alternative prize is available for entrants’ request but in the event of the advertised competition prize being unavailable we reserve the right to offer an alternative prize of equal or greater value.
32. Cedar House will not be liable for any damage, loss or disappointment suffered by any person taking part or not being able to take part in a competition.
33. Competition winners may be required to take part in or co-operate with publicity.
34. Competition winners agree to keep confidential any knowledge about Cedar House and its business and personnel received by them as a result of the competition.
35. No responsibility is accepted for inaccurate prize details supplied by sponsors.
36. Use of false name or address, eg name by which the entrant is not usually known, will disqualify them from receiving any prize. Cedar House reserves the right to oblige any potential winner to provide documentary proof of their identity and address as directed by Cedar House before such person may claim their prize. In certain circumstances, Cedar House shall, at its discretion, require any person to present themselves in person supported by such documentation for identification purposes (we will reimburse all reasonable travel costs incurred) prior to releasing the prize.
37. Contestants who are rude, abusive or deemed otherwise unsuitable by Cedar House will be excluded from the competition.
38. We reserve the right to amend these rules at any time. Entry in the competition implies acceptance of these rules.
39. We will keep your personal details for a reasonable time so that we can send you any prize that you have won, to verify that these rules have been complied with, and for accounting purposes.
40. Cedar House may at any time issue specific rules to be read in conjunction with these rules. In the event of a conflict between two sets of rules, the competition-specific rules take priority.
41. Any dispute or claim arising out of or in connection with a competition shall be governed by and construed in accordance with English law and entrants irrevocably agree that the Courts of England shall have exclusive jurisdiction to settle any dispute or claim that arises out of or in connection with a competition.